IET has been designing and building access control systems for over 25 years. They are all designed and made at our factory and head quarters in Hertfordshire. The company has its own technical support personnel to aid and instruct the new installer and also provides free training on our products. (Download an IET Corporate Overview – 75kB)
Customers include many blue chip companies as well as a dedicated band of smaller organisations focused upon providing first rate installations. As Peter, Director at a CCTV installation company, says “I’ve been using IET products over 18 years and as a small access company we greatly appreciate the technical backup that they provide.” (See more testimonials.)
Sectors and users of IET equipment include:-
- Airports – Guernsey, Plymouth City
- Banks – Bank of America, Citibank, Emirates Bank
- Government & Public Sector – HM Customs & Excise, Norfolk Constabulary
- Health Service – Derriford Hospital, National Blood Service
- Large Corporates – ARM, Marks & Spencer, Sony Ericsson
- Transport – British Rail, NCP, P&O Containers, Port of Felixstowe
- Universities – East Anglia, Oxford, Reading, Sussex
- Utilities and Energy Companies – British Gas, Seven Trent Water, Shell UK
IET maintains approval to ISO EN 9001: 2008.
Click here to see our Quality Policy .