Website terms and conditions
The term ‘IET’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is IET House, Chestnut Close, Potten End, Hertfordshire HP4 2RN. Our company is registered in the UK registration number 1554748. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Innovative Electronic Security name, including IET and its logo, all product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Web Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) of Innovative Electronic Security (the “Marks”). You agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission.
- All trademarks, product names, company names, logos and trademarks mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website and are the property of their respective owners.
- You agree not to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.