Innoprox Lock is a combined RFID proximity reader and lock controller all fitted within a compact Innoprox reader case. Designed for simple installation, programming of up to 50 proximity cards can be done on site.
Benefits and Features
• Stand-alone low cost passive door entry system
• Non-volatile storage of up to 50 cards or key fobs
• Up to 90 bit card formats for unique ID’s (no need for site code)
• Up to 3 inch read range with ISO cards
• Built in tamper, forced door and door ajar detection
• 1 Amp door lock output, programmable Fail Safe or Fail Secure
• Stylish appearance and robust construction
• Encapsulated electronics with high durability (3yr warranty)
• LED and internal buzzer functions
• Expandable with optional RS485 PC connection for programming and monitoring of up to 6 doors
• Reconfigurable as a reader should you upgrade to a larger or high security and encrypted on-line system
• 2 Amp 12v dc output
• High efficiency switch mode design
• Designed to run 2 or more Innoprox Lock controllers depending on lock type
• AC supply and DC fault LEDs
• Option of 1.2Ah or 7Ah batteries to give massive power reserve
• Available separately; suitable for CCTV or other uses.
Different packages available comprising Innoprox Locks, Cards and Power Supplies. Please contact us for further information.